The personal data concerning the customer are recorded by GENWIND within the limits necessary for the execution of its contractual obligations.
GENWIND undertakes not to divulge, resell and, in general, not to use the personal data concerning the customer, for purposes other than the operation of this site.
More information in the Charter relating to the protection of personal data of users.
2. ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The company GenWind :
Parc Club du Millénaire – Bat 13 – 1025 rue Henri Becquerel
SIREN number: 751737339
3. FORM AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal data are collected by the company via the contact form.
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
4.1 General information on cookies
4.2 Types of cookies
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to benefit from all the features of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
- Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the website visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and manage the use of our website. This data helps us to understand and analyse the performance of the website and where we can improve.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help with certain non-essential features on our website. These features include, embedding content such as videos, or sharing website content on social media platforms.
The website integrates social network buttons. Cookies from these social networks are not likely to be stored on your computer. These sites have their own privacy policies.
- Preferences: These cookies help us to store your browser settings and preferences, such as language preferences, in order to provide you with a better experience on future visits to the website.
5. DURATION OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The person responsible for processing personal information will keep all the information in its computer systems for a period of 6 months.
6. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by : Sarl MPWR, whose registered office is located at: 9 rue des Hibiscus 34070 Montpellier.
The host can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
The information we collect and process is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
7. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1 Recipients of personal data processing
The personal data collected for contact purposes are collected by the Administrative / Commercial departments.
The personal data collected by the application forms are collected by the Human Resources department.
7.2 Obligations of recipients of personal data processing
The recipients of the personal data processing, undertakes:
- To protect the personal information collected
- Not to transmit to third parties without your knowledge
- To respect the purposes for which the information was collected.
8. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data via the CNIL website Opposition right.
9. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION
You can access, update, modify or request the deletion of your personal data via the contact address firstname.lastname@example.org.